$2,500 (shared room), $3,500 (single room)
- Rooms with breakfast most days
- Services of qualified driver, all state taxes, toll taxes, parking charges, fuel cost.
- All site seeing Airport / Railway station transfers
- (Traveler 12 seater).
- Local English Speaking Tour Guides
- Beverages (Non Alcholic) i.e. Mineral water.
- All Current applicable government taxes.
- Flights to and from Tour destinations excluding your international travel
- Led meditations, Readings, and Historical Discussions
- Meals other than specified breakfasts
- Monument Entry and Camera Fees
- Tips for guides and drivers during the tour.
- International Air Tickets
- Laundry, Spa and telephone calls.
- India Visa Fees.
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Visa (required to attend)
- Passport (required to attend)
- Excursions you take with or separate from the group (white water rafting, bungee jumping, SUV tour etc)
- Splits of shared rides in Rickshaws or other transportation during side trips or free times.
- Tips for other services you may enjoy
- Lunch, Dinner or occasional Breakfasts ‘out’: Note meals are very inexpensive in India and most restaurants there cater to vegetarians- so think vegan, vegetarian, bakeries, fresh juice, stands with Hot Chai for 10rs (25cents)- you can get it all three meals and a smile and for about $5-$40 a day-depending on how extravagant you like to eat.
- A note on Alcohol: alcohol is illegal in Rishikesh (one of our 3 day destination spots) because it is a Holy City. In most of India drinking can be very expensive $10-$15 per drink EXCEPT because of taxes. It is definately possible to find drinks you enjoy, just not in Rishikesh so often I tell people if they really like wine or other libations to bring them in a travel safe container.
- Spending $ for fabric, spices, paintings, scarves, leather bound note books, massages, Ayurvedic treatments, tattoos- you name it!